Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I finally brought my bike to get fixed.

And I have to go back because I forgot to bring the chain ring for the cranks I am having them swap out from my old bike. The one that got hit by the taxi. Not just any car a bright yellow taxi, the Haitian man driving had probably been working all night. It happened at about 815 in the AM. It was a chance to yell at someone and I sort of got in his face and blocked his car with my bike. Thinking back I wish I had put it ON his hood. That would have been a little tougher of me. My bike wasn't fucked up beyond beyond repair. But it was a shit bike for the most part anyway, I had put some work into it and whatever. I liked the handlebars. I saved them and it looks like I saved the cranks and chain ring too. I had one little stupid looking bruise on my belly and my hat brim was warped from the impact, but thank god for the hat brim. I ended up giving the hat away, didn't even tell her it saved my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment